The company is currently seeking interested applicants for the position of vehicle technician. The reponsibilities for this position are:
1. Ensure that installation, repairs and removal of tracking devices is professional.
2. Ensure that client’s details are correctly captured in the installation form/job cards.
3. Commence installation only after internal requisition and installation order is properly recorded and approved.
4. Ensure completeness of client’s information in the database in control room
5. Test the tracking after installation to confirm functionality.
6. Ensure that installation areas are properly secured during and after installation.
7. Before a client’s vehicle is handed over ensure that he/she signs the post installation form to confirm that the vehicle is in good condition (no damages as a result of the installation/repair/removal process).
8. Ensure that all client’s information is confidential at all times.
We need individuals who meet the following qualifications:
1. He/she must have a high college diploma in automotive technology or equivalent qualification certificate
2. He/she has proven work experience as an auto electrician not less than five years in a busy institution.
3. He/she must have complex problem-solving skills in modern and old vehicles.
4. Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment
5. He/she has good communication skills. He must be in a position to distinguish colour codes in various make of vehicles.
6. Ability to work without Supervision.
7. Advance knowledge in old and Modern motor vehicle electrical systems.
If this is the job for you, please send your detailed CV and Cover letter to: Hr@eezytrack.net. Closing date for applications: 10th January 2022
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Eezy Group does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion (creed), gender, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors and vendors